Rajasthan United FC : The team is performing very good, we have more than 600 consecutive minutes without concede a goal, I am sure this is one of the longest in India.| Francesc Bonet exclusive interview

"I am coaching young players, and also players older than me, and both of them are showing a good mentality, helping each others and trying their best. I think that I have young players that in the close future will be performing in ISL"These was the words of Rajasthan United FC Coach when we asked his opinion about Rajasthan United FC young players.Rajasthan United FC coach opens up about his coaching experience to the Football Path. 



AATHIQ : ONLY A FEW GAMES ARE LEFT FOR RAJASTHAN UNITED FC AND THE UPCOMING GAMES ARE VERY CRUCIAL FOR THE TEAM,HOW DO YOU LOOK FORWARD TO THAT?


COACH : All the matches are important if we want to perform well, and that is the mentality we are showing during the season. I am happy because the team is showing a nice way to play, wanting the ball in every matches and being brave, and this is so good, knowing that we are new in the league, and there are a lot of young players whitout expirience in the league.

AATHIQ : YOU HAVE COACHING EXPERIENCE IN SPAIN AND COMPARED TO THAT WHAT DIFFICULTIES YOU FACE HERE IN I-LEAGUE

COACH : There are things that are diferent because of the culture, most of the players were not used to play the style I want, and also were used to train diferent. But they saw fast that following my instructions they are going to enjoy a lot playing, and it was easy for me and them to adapt to that way to play.

 AATHIQ :  YOU ARE JUST 28 YEARS OLD AND YOU HAD PREVIOUSLY COACHED IN THE BARCA ACADEMY. WHAT WAS YOUR MOTIVATION TO BECOME A FOOTBALL COACH?

COACH : I am a person who likes to help the others, that is also a reason for I am psychologist, and combine this with the sport I love, helping the players to enjoy and perform, is the best job I could find.

AATHIQ : WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL IN FOOTBALL COACHING?

COACH :  I don't have a specific role model in coaching, I always try to learn from all coaches, those who play similar and those who play another style. I think this is important to improve as a coach, and help the teams to do their best. I like to watch matches from different countries, not only top tiers, and that way achieve more knowledge.

RAJASTHAN UNITED FC IS DOING GREAT THIS SEASON WITH 7 GAMES UNBEATEN,HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS?

COACH : Yes, the team is performing very good, we have more than 600 consecutive minutes without concede a goal, I am sure this is one of the longest in India. And we achieve it having the ball and showing a nice way to play to all, so all the players and me should be pride of that.We will continue performing and playing brave with the ball, and let's see in tha final of the league if we can be with the best teams on the top.

 AATHIQ : WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT INDIAN FOOTBALL AND HOW DO YOU THINK WE CAN IMPROVE 

COACH : Indian Football is having a big support from a lot of fans, and sponsors are investing in it, and I am sure this will help to achieve a great level of football in the future. For that, is very important to have good academies, where the players can start playing in at young age, with a good metodology and good coaches, and reach the profesional age with better level.

AATHIQ : HOW WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE IN BARCA ACADEMY 

COACH :  It was good, I had the opportunity to travel different countries, coaching players and coaches from around the world, and helped me to be a better coach.

 AATHIQ : HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED FOOTBALL PROFESSIONALLY ( I MEAN AS A PLAYER IN CLUBS ) AND WHAT WAS THE REASON YOU BECAME A COACH

COACH : I started playing at a young age, and I was playing in Spain until 21, last years also coaching. but injuries did not let me enjoy that much as I pretend, I don't remember last season I could play all matches without long stops for injuries, and I found in coaching a way to enjoy and make enjoy the players.

AATHIQ : WHICH IS THE DREAM CLUB THAT YOU WISH TO COACH ONE DAY?

COACH :  I am 28, and I want to have a long coaching career, and my dream now is to coach top tiers teams in as much countries I can, learn from everyone, and let good memories to players and fans of every team I coach. I like to travel and know diferents cultures, and football gives me that oportunity.

AATHIQ : WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE YOUNG PLAYERS THAT YOU HAVE IN RAJASTHAN UNITED FC 

COACH :  I am coaching young players, and also players older than me, and both of them are showing a good mentality, helping each others and trying their best. I think that I have young players that in the close future will be performing in ISL, and I am glad to help them to be better players and help them to achieve their maximum level.








Comments