Kerala Blasters has completed the signing of Ivan Kalyuzhnyi

 Kerala Blasters has completed the signing of Ivan Kaliuzhnyi 


 Kerala Blasters has completed the signing of Ukranian player Ivan Kaliuzhnyi on a loan deal from  FC Oleksandriya  Kerala Blaters has signed Ivan as their 5th foreign player.Ivan has played for Dynamo Kyiv, Rukh Lviv,Keflavik and Oleksandriya. The 24 year old has also played for Ukrain U17 team and U19 team . 

After the departures of some main foreign players Blasters are rebuilding the team very strongly they have signed Apostolos Giannou, Victor Mongil and now they signed Ivan Kulyuzhnyi and also Blasters have extended the contract of Adrian luna and Marko Leskovick and the best signing of Blasters is coming soon.Hope that Ivan will have a better season.

Ivan Kaliuzhnyi  : "I am excited to join the biggest club in India and very much looking forward to my new challenge. I am beyond excited to meet the famous yellow army and give my all for them and the club "

Karolis Skinkys on Ivan Kaliuzhnyi "I would like to congratulate Ivan for joining our club and express my big happiness that we finally were able to bring him to Kerala. This quality player will be a good reinforcement for our team. I hope Ivan will adapt quickly and showcase all the qualities we know he possesses to excel here."



Comments