Kerala Blasters FC completed their last foreign signing

 Indian Super League outfit Kerala Blasters completes the sixth and final foreign signing of their 2021 - 22 season. The club announced the signing of 29-year-old Dimitrios Diamantakos later this afternoon. The Green striker is coming to ISL after making his mark at various clubs across Germany, Croatia, Israel, and Greece. He has also scored a total of 53 goals and 10 assists in a span of 217 games. He is a left-footed striker and mirrors the fan's expectation of a physical striker who finds himself at the end of pressing triggers. He is regarded to be the 'big fish' that the management was expected to sign.


Dimitrios Diamantakos : "I’m so excited about the new chapter that opens in my career. It’s a big challenge for me. I heard a lot about the club, the amazing fans and the history of the team and I will do everything to achieve our goals" 




Comments